Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year, Beautiful Makers!

Happy New Year, Beautiful Makers!

Just a short note to say "hi!" and wish you all the happiest of new years. I just love having a 'fresh start', don't you?

I spent the weekend (a lovely three day weekend for me), getting re-organized and crafting my brains out. It was a very busy and exhausting December for me, so it's been wonderful to have the weekend to let the dust settle.

The biggest thing I did this weekend was a re-organize/organize my stash and craft area. It was out.of.control! Here is a before pic. 😱


Thanks to some new storage cubes from Target and a bit of purging, I have a much more functional space. And it is wonderful. 🤗






I hope to record the first podcast of the year this coming weekend. I have so much to share with you, including a look into the making of my 2017 Bullet Journal.



I'm so looking forward to getting back to podcast!

How are you marking the start of the new year?

Hugs to you all,

Joanna 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment